Re: Hermetics in the Military

Message 03043 of 3835

Basim?
My first recommendation to you would be to consider the
entire process as a spiritual exercise in which you are
temporarily focused. Consider the concepts of St. Terese of
Liseux ... the Little Flower ... who found that even
cleaning the cupboard could be turned into an act of worship
and devotion.
Besides, I doubt you'll have either time or energy for much
constructive work outside of your training program. As I
recall, it can be quite rough going.
By making it a spiritual exercise, however, you can take
direction of the changes your drill instructors are trying
to create within you. You can enhance your gifts and
endurance greatly with such an attitude.
As for the place of war, I've my ideas, but I doubt that
most modern occultists would be comfortable with them!
LOL
Ambrose

--
IN HOC MODO MILLIS FRANGITVR .