RE: Re: Know Thyself

Message 03080 of 3835

Yes, D.. Keep with it. YOU must LET it come together as a whole. Eventually, it will. There are no "step by step this is how everyone gets an idea of the whole of themselves", list. Its WORK. THere are no shortcuts. Try considering the list in focused meditation. The string of associations may prove valuable to you.

:T: