Bardon & Tarot Correspondences

Message 03149 of 3835

Greetings magi,

I am working piecing together a personal tarot deck for personal use. I am
using the information in "The Secret In The Bible" by Tony Bushby, which has
excellent information on the original tarot, and the mystery schools,
initiation, etc. The question to this group is, does anyone have information on
possible correspondences between the 22 major arcana and the entities listed in
Bardon's works??? I'd like to create my own deck scanning the hebrew or
"rainbow" serpent letter's of light, which is what actually makes the tarot so
powerfully evocative, and was the core of the secret... the later decks and
scenery cloaking these glyphs.

Anyone have any references from Bardon's works toward this effort of creating
the correspondences to these 22 major arcana from a Bardon perspective or
information source?

Thanks so much... !!!

Blessings,

Michael