Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03229 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I understand. I think I have a relevant question. Does magic have a
complete cosmology including a level for physics. Does it have
answers to the workings and origins of the universe? In IIH Bardon
mentioned a explanation of gravity, and in Frabato the Magician he
said that the sciences were part of what was taught at the ancient
mystery schools. It was also mentioned in the same book that spirits
influence and control the behavior of matter. I think this question
is on the theoretical level.

Ardeshir

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>