Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03231 of 3835

Do you ever hum a musical tone when you are alone ??? As I understand
the mentioned exercise in Bardons book (and I am as new to them as
you, so I might be wrong), it is no different from hearing a tune
inside you head without doing the humming.
The same thing go with visualisation, from my understanding it is no
different than plain old visual imagination. A good illustration would
be, if I were to say Donald Duck or Pamela Anderson. Both of these
names, will properly create a picture of them in your mind.
"All" you do from my understanding of the exercise, is to take this
technique and train it so that you are able to hold and intensify the
pictures/sounds in your mind. But again I am also new to this, so I
might be totally wrong.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"