Re: Re: eye and face bath

Message 03290 of 3835

Dear Hansi,

>> Is it right to bless the borax water to remove for example illness
and bless the Herba Euphrasia water to give me health ? <<

It's not so much about blessing the water to *give* you health. Instead
it's about filling the water with the idea of health and then
*absorbing* that idea from the water. Conversely, it's not about
blessing the water to *remove* illness; but rather, it's about *giving*
or *projecting* your illness into the water.

>> Is it right that the thoughtcontroll exercise is therefor there to
regocnize failures in the later exercises ? <<

The thought control exercises is similar to the introspection work of
creating your list of character traits. It informs you of the present
state of your mental activity -- i.e., how your mind normally functions.
This is essential information if one is going to try to improve or
change that functioning.