Re: Magnetizing Water

Message 03303 of 3835

Dear Ray,

>> Does this apply to the "magnetic eye bath" that is described on page
79 of the Merkur edition? Also, how might in the future when one is
working with fluid condensers would an initiates status be effected? I
guess now that I think of it, I've been impregnating everything from
water to food to the air I breath with "perfect health" as suggested on
page 74. I hate to lose any experience of Hermetic work of years past
that I may be as yet unaware of. <<

No, that comment has no relevance to these techniques. What he was
referring to was an Alchemical elixir of the highest order, capable of
truly rejuvenating the mental, astral and physical bodies.