Ida Pingala

Message 03328 of 3835

I have read from at least one source (perhaps yogic) and an
individual relatively advanced in the art of Magic (who was
surprised that I was aware of such a possibility), the the Ida and
Pingala curents (left and right side of spine) are inverted in the
female.

Can you corroborate this in any way? That would influence on many
systems surely.

We can retrace the Mercury genii in other hermetic texts, but what
about the entities from the Earth zone? and all the other planets?
Can an origin be traced back for them?

Micheline

Main Index | Thread Index