Re: Re: eye and face bath

Message 03330 of 3835

Hi Micheline,

Before anything, excuse me for my poor english, I'm
dictionary at hand. :)

Eufrasia (or Euphrasia officinalis L) is a medicinal
plant like any other. You can find it at the same
place that you'll find other medicinal plant. And of
course in the country, if you know where to look. ;)

Here, in spain, is a common plant and also known like
break-glasses, because it can heal some illness eyes
like conjunctivitis and more.

Even though you can prepare it like tea, for example,
and drop it into the water before the bath eyes. There
are other ways to use it.
If you want to know more about this, ask please.

I wish you well

--- Micheline <minaud00@...> escribió:

> Where may I ask can you get Eufrasia? a pharmacy?
> Natural products?
> And what recipe do you use? I mean combination of
> products and water?
>
> Have you experienced some sort of progress/success
> with the practice?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Micheline

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad