Re: fatigue

Message 03377 of 3835

Hello David,

Qigong is a good practice to take up although the
exercises in the first step of IIH are often a missing
ingredient in qigong training. I would say keep them
up and dive deeply into the question of wanting to be
in the body. In the meantime...
Do you get enough aerobic type exercise? Do you do
any physical work or tiring workouts? That can make
your sleep deeper so that you are more rested in your
sleep. If not I suggest something that is more
physically demanding to complement qigong. Not that
qigong can't be physically demanding. Try Matt Furey's
basic workout. Its called combat conditioning.
Try looking into whether through some sort of movement
exercises if you can get beginning experiences of
awareness as something that is from the whole body not
just predominently in the head. There is a wonderful
sense of well being in that.
William

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM