Re: Re: PME- magical aids

Message 03442 of 3835

Craig
Good comment. I have also found it to be correct!

Robert

Hello Dan,

I think the issue would be whether the mind and belief are developed
strongly enough to support the working. Tools are no more than
aids - though they may become imbued with energy through repeated
use or specific charging, they still primarily play a supporting
role to the mind of the magician.

Evocation can successfully be done while in a simple asana with no
more than a circle and triangle of manifestation mentally cast - in
which case you are more working in an astral temple than anything
else. The issue that arises, as alluded to above, is that
concentration might wander and the magician lose control.

Craig

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <danerebor@y...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are magical aids (wands, circles, etc.) necessary for PME? Bardon
> says they're not, yet he discusses them in great detail.
>
> Does not using them pose any particular danger (besides possibly
> slowing development)?
>
> Thank you.
> Dan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Children International
Give a Child the gift of Hope this Holiday season

· Click Here to meet a Boy
And Change His Life

· Click Here to meet a Girl
And Give Her Hope