Re: PME- magical aids

Message 03447 of 3835

Dear Dan,

Sorry to have not interjected my own comments earlier but I've been
struggling with ISP difficulties lately that have prevented me from
posting on any of the yahoogroups.

>> Are magical aids (wands, circles, etc.) necessary for PME? Bardon
says they're not, yet he discusses them in great detail. Does not using
them pose any particular danger (besides possibly slowing development)?
<<

The tools Bardon described in PME are not *required* for someone who has
truly completed Step Eight of IIH, but they are very helpful *aids* for
the Step Nine initiate who is new to the specific demands of an
evocation ritual.