Re: Introspection and search for the root cause and correlations ?

Message 03519 of 3835

Dear Patrik,

>> Generally, as Rawn mentioned, all root cause is found within the
mental plane. So you have to find out your *present* traits and root
causes (guided from the inner voice of the Greater self filtered witin
your mental) and then simoultanously transforming mental-astral-act in
step 2 ..sounds clear and quite "easy" as far as this concerns ... BUT
... *smile* ... :
1.) Bardon also mentions - in order to find all your negative traits -
to go back into your *past*. Does this also mean finding the root time
point, when a certain
problem or negative behaviour occured for the first time in childhood or
within this incarnation? <<

You would not be asking so obvious a question if you were actually
engaged in the analytical work. It is self-evident that one *must* look
at the *whole* of one's character. The *present* character is
*obviously* the product of your *total* life experience.

>> William Mistele mentioned once the example, that even if someone has
brought his character into balance to some degree at present time, but
has not yet explored some doors closed, some past events ... he might
loose his balance one day because it was not grounded deep enough or
might not become fully integrated. <<

Of course, but this has nothing to do with one who has actually done
what Bardon suggested! Bardon did not suggest that one should merely
bring the character "into balance to some degree at present time". The
process that Bardon described is infinitely more far reaching than that.

>> 2.) One of my teachers described a correlation between the Astral -
Iesod - and family/ child-parents/generation issus (like Hellinger
stuff). The idea here is that a lot (or all) of emotional imbalances or
negative traits come from unsolved child-parent or even - somehow beyond
the individual itself - generation/family stuff and several negative
individual traits would just be symptoms whereas the root ause would be
found within a correlation between individual/family and therefore
somehow *transcending the individual*. <<

This is a common *excuse* for not taking personal responsibility for
one's own self expression. These are *effects* but not *root* causes.
The individual *always* has the freedom to *choose*. Character
transformation is about *consciously* choosing what is "right" for
*you*.

>> 3.) Then, from chinese Medecine we do know a certain correlation
between inner organs and emotions. For example, fear might be caused by
the kidneys (and meridians belonging to them). So the root cause would
rather be found and cured between a correlation context or body-mind
instead of fixing the root to a mental plane. Practically said,
according to this model (and from my experience there is some truth
behind) - even if you would be *temporarly* successfull in changing your
thought-habit (fear), it would not be healed as long as the function of
the kindney-Chi is not regulated and healed. <<

The kidney-Chi is a *function of* one's mental and emotional state,
*not* the cause. In other words, the kidney doesn't cause fear -- fear
manifests within the kidney-Chi as an imbalance.

>> Conclusion Such reflections *could* make the whole thing
(introspection and character developing) much more complex or even
confusing ... ;) <<

And they obviously have made them much more confusing for you. :) The
only thing that will simplify this is for you to engage in the practice
itself.

>> Is introspection and character transforming methods as Bardon it
described enough for most students, <<

;-) It has been, for a very large number of individuals, but the
question is irrelevant. The *relevant* question is, what will work for
*you*? Of course the only way to find that out is to *do* instead of
speculate.