Bardon and qigong

Message 03559 of 3835

Hello all,

Recently I have been presented with some health problems, and it has
led me, among other things, to think about taking up practices such
as qigong.

Is there any conflict between clearing energy blockages / developing
the energetic channels of the body and Bardon's system? For
instance, techniques like focusing on specific chakras or
acupuncture points. Or qigong systems in general that teach
awakening and manipulation of the energy body. I'm thinking that
there must be a reason the pore breathing exercise is in step two.
Is energy work such as qigong superfluous and/or harmful at my stage
of development in Bardon's system (Step One); does it conflict?
(For that matter, I suppose this question could also apply to Israel
Regardie's middle pillar exercise, which I have skimmed and it seems
similar to some forms of qigong.)

How, in general, do these exercises fit into Bardon's system, if
they do at all?

Thanks,
David

Main Index | Thread Index