Re: dark forces in dreams...

Message 03575 of 3835

hi justin!

thanks for your reply! i tried to find out what i am afraid of there
and i found that its a fear to been eaten by animals! and then i
remembered that when i was younger i actually dreamed exactly that
allmost every night. the animal was a kind of monster, eating me up.
my assumption was that this fear is something normal, since things
like that happend probably some thousand years ago to humans. so, is
that fear something i have to overcome? do you think there is
something more behind? like that those monsters/animals are actually
something else than just that?
i would enjoy if you write me about your dream adventures! i am
allways remembering my dreams but i didnt yet find a way to get their
meaning. thats my e-mail vnimanje@...
i am really wondering about those fears and resistances. some of them
make somehow sense, like beeing afraid of hunger, pain, dangerous
anymals, even dark forces, since if we would invite all those things,
life would be rather horrible, wouldnt it? i know that there is a
difference between having a phobia and just ovoiding to starve to
death or touching the hot oven. the thing with those monsters is, that
once i think of them, they become quite real, i can feel that
tingeling on the skin and when i was younger i could even see strange
things happening. i appreciate your help a lot!

thanks, viraj

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Justin B <devilsgoatee@y...> wrote:
> Hello Viraj!
>
> Sounds like you dug up something deep from your psycie! I would
not worry about it being a outside force. Go back to when the dream
started, what were you working on in your soul? Once you get a idea of
what brought it to your attention you can deal with it easier.How does
it make you feel? Meditate on the force and ask it questions...await
answers, they will come. Use some emofree ( emofree.com ) on the
issue or even your lack of understanding on the issue. Also a
meditation where you encounter this force and through the elements or
pure white light purify it into something positive. Be cautious and
loving because its a misunderstood and ill loved aspect of yourself. I
would venture to say once this issue is purified and enlightened you
will grow a great deal spiritually; it being as strong as you say it
is! Feel free to email me privately as i have done some work in dream
time facing a similar "demon" ;-), maybe can help you some more if the
above is lacking.