Re: gods

Message 03623 of 3835

Frater Serpentis Satori,

Where may I find this Crowley's Astrarte Vel Beryl? I searched all
thru my Equinox volumes and all I get are mentions of it, such as
Liber CLXXV Astarte Vel Beryl in the back index and that is all. But
I can't find it any where.

What crowley volume can I find this piece of work? I will purchase
it thru amazon.

Thanks

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Serpentis Satori
<serpentsatori@y...> wrote:
> Yes and it works well with Crowley's Astarte Vel Beryl.
> Akin to "cluster about me with images".
> LVX
> Frater Serpentis Satori
>
> Justin B <devilsgoatee@y...> wrote:
> Hell all!
>
> As per Bardon you would not invoke or take on a god form till
step 9 for evocation and kabbalah. At step 10 you merge with the
personal diety which you create, after which you merge with the
dieties you encounter and wish to work with. Now thats as per Bardon.

> I personally have been exploring this subject for the past three
months and i plan on doing invocations very soon. Its my theory and
this is totally inconsistant with Bardon or anyone else that IIH is
one big blind! I think after one finishes the soul mirror one should
begin the merging. My reasons for this are simple. These powers and
abilities are flowers on the path, developing them and then merging
with divinity seems pointless. If one merges with divinity then
those powers and abilities are yours anyway once merged. I think
Bardon presented you with ALL the DETAILS. Again this is just **MY**
view and i have discussed this with a few others and they see the
logic.

> In the end i suggest you follow your TRUE will, it will lead you
to what you need to do.

> Hope this helps a bit,
> My highest blessings
>

> Justin B
>
> "insert thought provoking quote here"

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
·Click Here to meet a Girl
> And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
> And Change His Life Learn More

Service.