Re: Retirement

Message 03707 of 3835

Hi,
Yes Rawn, thank you for the help you have given over the past couple
of years. I am still a beginner, but you have helped move me several
notches up the path from where I was. I think especially in the first
three steps of Bardon's Training you are incredibly helpful. After
that then people seem to be able to go on without needing much
assistance, but the beginning is where it really helped to have you
around. I recommend to anyone as a good mode of training, to back to
the first posts on this group and read Rawn's responses all the way
down to the current date. There are loads of good questions and
answers there that will help almost anyone that will read it.
Blessings and Thanks,
Jerry

Main Index | Thread Index