Fast Questions

Message 03720 of 3835

Hello Rawn,

As I said I am very sad about your retirement, and I would like to
make you some questions before I never can communicate with you
again. :(

1) Lying on a bed with the hands on the abdomen, can be a good form
of working all the exercises of IIH or not? Is it better, from the
very beginning, adopt a sitting position of the yoga? I have great
doubts about this.

2) Why is it necessary awaiting to the step 2 for changing a
negative trait character? I think that if I am conscious of a
negative trait character I have the moral obligation of changing it
from THAT moment, because, what if I never reach the step 2?

3) I practice the "thought control" exercise twice a day. I have
attained a better control of my mind, and it is relatively easy for
me to get my thoughts as if they were coming from a remote distance.
This is so the greater part of the days, but NOT all the days. Can I
consider that the exercise is dominated?
(By the way, the second time of the day is more difficult to me to
reach that state)

4) How much time can be extended the exercises of step 1? One hour,
for example?

5) Suppose that in my work with the soul mirrors I have found that I
have vertigo or fear of the heights. Can be a good idea to expose
myself to extreme experiences (for example, climbing mountains) to
overcoming that negative trait? (of course, mixing the action with
the autosuggestion)

6) I have been working very hard with the soul mirrors and I think
now I know myself much better than before. I can see very clearly
what are the real motivations behind a concrete thought or attitude.
I have been brutally honest and, of course, the work has been, at
times, unpleasant. But I have three doubts about the work with the
soul mirrors:

a) Can they be an adecuate tool to discover the True Will or that is
another subject that has nothing to do with the soul mirrors working?

b) I am very surprised with your commentary (and with the Bardon´s
one)when you say, in your commentary upon IIH, that the initial
process of self-analysis must be done in a time limit of one to two
weeks. Really, in my personal experience, I can tell you that it has
taken many months to me. I have noted down scrupulously WHEN and WHY
I have a determined behaviour or thought. I read all the items of an
an entire dictionary with the intention of finding posible items
that possibly I was forgotting. The momentary result is a
handwritten work of near one hundred pages (only the negative
mirror). And I am still working on it and in the positive mirror. Do
you think that I am working correctly?

c) I have seen very clearly that the traits tend to go full circle
and end where they started. And there are six or seven traits that
influence or are the root of many of the others. But when I finish
my work, what can be the more adecuate strategy to attack
the "spider´s web", all this enormous puzzle?

Well, Rawn, thank you VERY much for your patience and support. And
good luck!!! :)

JOA

Main Index | Thread Index