Have a Good Retirement Rawn

Message 03833 of 3835

Rawn,
It is such a blessing to find people like you who are
willing to do the Great Works of the Cosmic.You have
been such a great help to me. I may have not asked
questions directly over the past one year, but never
theless most of my questions were answered as you
answered other members'.
When I go back home to Cameroon, I intend to help
those in need with this work. We have a lot of
students with difficulty who do not have access to the
internet and such. I hope it would not cause a problem
sharing some answers from the Correspondance with
them.
I learned one central thing in the works of our
great master Bardon," Practice make Perfect". And
thats not so different from what you teach.
Your work on "The Magic of IHVH-ADNI" is very
facinating. I really like it. What do you think is the
most difficult thing about "the magic of IHVH-ADNI"? I
just want to know where you had the most difficulty
during your mastery of that work.
May the Cosmic continue to guide and bless you as
go on your peaceful retirement.

Light,Life and Love.
Manfred.

BELIEVE IN WHO YOU ARE !!!