Re: Fw: My introduction

Message 00012 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> Have you read what I wrote to the FBM on the subject of the Step Two
visualization exercise? If not, you can find it on > my website at
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/SenseConcentration4.html Most
> difficulties with this exercise stem from a mis-conceptualization of
the exercise itself.

I think there is not much about this exercise on the internet that I
*didn't* read :)

But in the end it was not really what I read about this exercise, I
think what helped most was that I thought about this over quite a long
time (several months). I didn't really practice at that time, but it
always was in the back of my mind.
Then when I started practising again, it was a complete different
"feeling".
Its like... that I knew this exercise, that I already spent time with it
seemed to make it easier, even though I didn't have any success.

Now that I have a foundation that I can build on, I think it is only a
matter of time and practise.

MfG,
Siron

Main Index | Thread Index