Re: Fw: My introduction

Message 00013 of 3835

Dear Siron,

>> I think there is not much about this exercise on the internet that I
*didn't* read :) <<

;-)

>> But in the end it was not really what I read about this exercise, I
think what helped most was that I thought about this over quite a long
time (several months). I didn't really practice at that time, but it
always was in the back of my mind. Then when I started practising
again, it was a complete different
"feeling". Its like... that I knew this exercise, that I already spent
time with it seemed to make it easier, even though I didn't have any
success. Now that I have a foundation that I can build on, I think it
is only a matter of time and practise. <<

Excellent! A wonderful aspect of the sub-conscious mind is that it
keeps working at problems even when we've consciously turned our
attention elsewhere. This is something we can actually use, willfully
and with intention. For example, when you face a specific problem and
aren't achieving any resolution by thinking about it, *intentionally*
turn it over to your sub-conscious mind and do something entirely
different. Later, when your mind returns to the problem, spend some
time examining it anew and quite often you'll find that you will see
something you didn't see before.