Fw: Introduction

Message 00014 of 3835

Dear Zach,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zach" <zach.888@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction
I have many years of practical experience in a number of different
esoteric
systems and have spent the last two years systematically working with
the
Bardon system. I started out in a Golden Dawn type group in London,
England
in my early twenties. This is where I initially did all my practical
work,
but I don't use this system at all now. I have also gained a huge
amount
both intellectually and esoterically from the study and work with the
Alice
Bailey material which was given by the Master DK. I get much of my
cosmology
and esoteric astrology from these teachings. I also have a lot of
respect
for Some of the Indian traditions, in particular advaita Vedanta, and
two
of its greatest embodiments, Sankara (who lived centuries ago) and more
recently Ramana Maharshi, who lived during the last century.

I very much appreciate Rawn's work and his willingness to share his
experience with others, and I look forward to participating in this more
focussed group.

Best

Zach

Main Index | Thread Index