Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00016 of 3835

Dear Andrew,

Welcome to BardonPraxis!

----- Original Message -----
From: <AndrewtheMerry@...>
To: <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 3:28 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hullo. My name is Andrew, and I am a 19 year-old college student. I
have had IIH for 3 years now. IIH is the only occult book that I ever
really contemplate, so this group seems like great fun. I have not
formally started the exercises, but this has not caused my mind to
wander much from them. I hope this fact does not void my membership! I
look forward to reading and perhaps even posting here.

Thanks Rawn for dedicating yourself to this new venture... on Christmas
even, quite an interesting brew ;-)

Main Index | Thread Index