A couple of questions

Message 00066 of 3835

To any1 whos feeling helpful ;),

> I've always admired your choice of yahoo ID names (An Unused Name,
> Damnit!). ;-)
>
> My best to you,
> :) Rawn Clark

:) you wouldn't believe the gibberish that had already been taken!

Having thought over these things a few times (and leafed through the
fbm archives) i'd really like to get a 2nd opinion on a few things
(i'll limit my queries to 2 per post ;) ).

1) In classifying charactoristics under each element I concentrated
on how the `situational` charactoristic felt ... and
specifically "where" I felt it. Previous work with the elements
highlighted the fact that they each produce sensations in the
physical body differently. Anger/hatred for instance seems to be felt
most strongly in my head. Do you think that using kinesthetic
sensation in this way is a reasonable method for use in this exercise?
(I note that bardon makes mention of the elements in a similar
way ... is this how this info is meant to be used?)

2) In the step1 breathing exercises 4 qualities are listed. Firstly,
it seems that each corresponds to a different element. Is this
signficant ... as intro to elemental breathing maybe? Secondly, real
Health is a very holistic thing, surely this exercise alone can't
really be expected to maintain/produce it. To refocus attention onto
improving health in everyday life is one thing, but I get the feeling
this exercise is supposed to be simpler/ more direct than this. What
is meant by `achieving health` in this context? ... achieving a basic
level of commitment to being/feeling healthy maybe?

Joe.

Main Index | Thread Index