Re: correspondence

Message 00074 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Stu,
>
> >> I have gotten used to thinking in terms of Yang and Yin. Now,
can
> these concepts from East be equated with "electricity"
and "magnetism"
> as used by Bardon (and generally in the West). <<
>
> Yes, this is a fair correspondence.
>
> >> And what about "chi", what would be the Bardonian correspondence
(s)?
> <<
>
> I think the closest equivalent would be Bardon's "vital energy".

Wow, that's really useful to know; I too can relate a little more
easily to the concepts of Ying and Yan.

I have a question also: during some of my Step One meditations, I
have experienced strong sensations on the insides of my wrists,
something I have not felt before. I did however, used to do a lot of
meditation in the past with the major chakras and the sensation
reminded me of that. I was wondering if there was any possible
relation? Are there minor energy points at that location in the
human body and could the fact that I am experiencing this during the
mental exercises be of any significance?

Thanks,

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index