Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00081 of 3835

Dear Carey,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duran, Carey" <cduran@...>
To: "'BardonPraxis Moderator'" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 7:49 AM
Subject: RE: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello Rawn,

First I want to thank you for all of the effort you put into this
community.
Your insightful comments are always a blessing.

As for my introduction.

I'm a 32 year old software engineer. I was raised as a Christian and
still
follow that faith. However, when my wife became pregnant with our son
three
and a half years ago I began searching something more tangible to add to
my
faith.

In my searching I came across IIH and was quite taken with it's
practicality
on approaching the mysteries of life. I have been reading the posts in
the
"Franz Bardon Magi" group (where I saw the link to this group) for about
six
months. I plan on taking up the practices in IIH this year so I am a
humble
beginner.

Thanks again,
Carey Duran