ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 00114 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Well, here we are, 2003 already! ;-) In the first website update for
the new year, you will find the following:

#1) A wonderful volunteer, Pierre, has translated my essay, "The Art of
Empowered Remembering", into French!!! The French title is "Technique
d'intensification des souvenirs" and can be found at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/AER-French.html

#2) New excerpts from my public and private correspondence and be found
at http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Essays&CorrespLinks.html
** On Satan
** "Occult Anatomy" of the Fluids Vs. the "Elemental Regions" of the
Body
** Using the "Self-Healing Archaeous", Lesson Three, as a Bridge
Between "Emptiness of Mind" and Conscious Thought
** More On One Pointedness / Thought Discipline
** On the Bardon "Asana" of Step Two
** On the Consequences of Suicide
** Dancing Visualizations!
** On Fluid Condensers

#3) I've relocated the link to the Bardon Questionnaire Report page
which displays all of the current results from the Questionnaire.
Formerly, it resided on the "Updates" page, but now it lives on the
Questionnaire links page. To reach the new link, click on the "Bardon
Questionnaire" link at the bottom of my homepage or on the navigation
bars present on each page. Or you can reach it directly at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Report/report.php

In other news, the French edition of my first book, "A Bardon Companion"
is right on schedule and will be available at the end of January!!

As 2003 progresses, ABardonCompanion.com will become more and more a
multi-lingual website. :) French, German and Spanish translations of
my IIH Commentary will be posted over the next month or two, thanks to
the efforts of hard working volunteer translators! There will also be
volunteer translations done of some of my other work, such as
"Sowantha", "Attending The Unity" and "Rawn's Self-Healing Archaeous".

In the next few days, I will begin writing Lesson Four in the
"Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series and should have the recording
posted before the month is over.