Rigid or flexible schedule?

Message 00137 of 3835

Hello,

I have a question that relates to scheduling of the practices. Is it
?better? to have a rigid or a flexible schedule when deciding on a timeto
do your exercises? I do them, as suggested, morning and evening, but I?ve
read that the mind seems to be more at peace at dawn and dusk. If I
centered my practice times around dawn and dusk, this would mean that I
would have to vary my times little by little each day to accommodate as the
days got longer or shorter. I currently have the luxury of being able to do
so, but my question is: On the whole, is it better to stick to a strict time
by the clock to establish a connection of sorts to the time element or would
following the ?dawn/dusk? avenue be more advisable?

Thanks in advance,

aka Greg M.