Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00136 of 3835

Dear William,

Welcome to BardonPraxis!! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "william cranstoun" <tumoessence@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Dear Hermetic students,
I am a 47 year old practitioner working on the
second step continuing with the emptiness of mind,
which is very nourishing for me. I like the
discussion taking place around the topic at the moment
and Rawn's comments on essential meaning. I have
found that this practice and its success allows the
sensory concentrations to unfold clearly. I have
thought and shared with Rawn the idea that the
emptiness of mind is like the carrier wave in radio
broadcasting. If the carrier wave isn't strong, the
music and voice broadcast is full of static. I
practice chi kung as well which I find to be a great
compliment to hermetics.

I look forward to many future discussions.
William
PS I'm not always so active in the discussion since I
work too much and have three kids.

Main Index | Thread Index