Re: Rigid or flexible schedule?

Message 00144 of 3835

Oh, man! You're tricky... ;-p I'll have to be more careful when
phrasing my questions when I think you'll be answering them. ;-)

Ok, let me try again... Speaking from the vantage point of the
mind's ability or tendency to relate certain events w/ certain
triggers (as with Pavlov's dog), would it be more beneficial to
practice at a fixed time or at dawn and dusk? Having read that
practicing at a fixed time will, over time, create a sort of momentum
effect resulting in a(n) (ever increasingly) strong(er) desire to do
your practices at that time, would this be the most advantageous way
to go? Might there be a drawback to establishing such a strict
schedule? Could I expect the same sort of "momentum effect" be
established when practicing at dawn and dusk wherein the times of
those events vary throughout the year?

Thank-you,

Greg M.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>