'positive' soul mirror

Message 00146 of 3835

Having (without too much difficulty) finished my negative soul
mirror a little while ago, I decided today to move on to the
positive soul mirror. When I say down to write some positive traits
I quickly came to a realization about myself and my self-image.

I easily came up with just short of 200 traits for my negative soul
mirror, yet I am struggling to get 80 for the positive mirror.

This is something which is quite revealing for me and has meant that
working on my positive soul mirror has actually been somewhat more
upsetting than working on my negative one.

Anyway, it would seem that I have a lot of work ahead of me
regarding self-transformation.

Also, today I practiced the brushing exercise for the first time and
it was quite enjoyable! I felt better for having done it and will
keep it up for sure.

Take care everybody,

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index