Re: A "few" questions...

Message 00157 of 3835

Dear Newbie,

>> a) I compared The Occult Anatomy Of the Body p. 38 (particularly its
electric/magnetic aspects) with the Picture of the Magician p. 20. The
colors do not correspond exactly. Is there something to investigate
/meditate on further, or was the Picture just an illustration? <<

It's just rough illustration of some of the more important polarities.
For more info, see http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Anatomy.html

>> b) F. Bardon also mentions the tarot p. 26, but with another
characteristics (sword, wand, cup, coins). I guess this relates to the
"Tarot of Marseille" ? <<

Yes, or at least that genre.

>> c) I am re-reading the theory, and I have the temptation of making
the relationship with the Kybalion at the same time, to find common
tracks. Will it lead to something, or is it a waste of time at my level
? <<

These are very worthwhile connections to make and are good fodder for
meditation. :)

>> d) May I start the exercises (thought control etc.) although I
haven't finished digesting the theory entirely ? <<

In my opinion, yes. I suggest that when you begin doing the second
mental exercise of one-pointedness meditation (thought discipline) you
use this technique for meditating upon items in the theory section.

>> e) Back to Occult Anatomy p. 20 : I understand what FB means by
"front part", but what about the "back part of the tongue" e.g. ? <<

I also talk about that in the link above. :)