A "few" questions...

Message 00156 of 3835

...concerning the theory of IIH, if I may.

a) I compared The Occult Anatomy Of the Body p. 38 (particularly its
electric/magnetic aspects) with the Picture of the Magician p. 20.
The colors do not correspond exactly. Is there something to
investigate /meditate on further, or was the Picture just an
illustration?

b) F. Bardon also mentions the tarot p. 26, but with another
characteristics (sword, wand, cup, coins). I guess this relates to
the "Tarot of Marseille" ?

c) I am re-reading the theory, and I have the temptation of making
the relationship with the Kybalion at the same time, to find common
tracks. Will it lead to something, or is it a waste of time at my
level ?

d) May I start the exercises (thought control etc.) although I
haven't finished digesting the theory entirely ?

e) Back to Occult Anatomy p. 20 : I understand what FB means
by "front part", but what about the "back part of the tongue" e.g. ?
Is there any picture to illustrate the subject :-) Greetings from a
French speaking person :^D

Many thanks.
Newbie

Main Index | Thread Index