Re: The polarity of IIH translations

Message 00169 of 3835

Paul, Martin,

Thanks for your posts - I also misunderstood an
instruction in the step one due to a difference of
translation, that Rawn corrected yesterday.

I seriously think of buying the <French> translation
(French is my mother tongue, for the case you haven't
noticed :-) and, although my knowledge of German is
completely rusty, the German one. Lots of redundant
books on my shelves indeed, but this subject is a
special case.

I read with interest in your post that the online
version of the previous translation was available at
rexresearch.com, but I was unable to find it. Would
you be so kind as to give me the exact coordinates ?

A concern : do we face the same problem with the two
subsequents books ?

Many thanks.
Newbie