Re: IIH Goal

Message 00170 of 3835

Hi Geoffrey,

The Magician approaches God on the path of self-control & Will amongst
other things. I've had a lay-off period; now I'm back on the path I'm
enjoying each exercise. I've stopped thinking about the ultimate goal. I
just concentrate on the exercise I'm doing now. Good fun. It's not really
that difficult.

Andy