Re: Re: The polarity of IIH translations

Message 00175 of 3835

Hello Newbie and all!

After listening to all the interpretation problems and running into some
unclear wordings myself, I decided to order the German version of IIH also.
I bought the Merkur translation first, because my son wants to study the IIH
and although he speaks German rather well, I thought he would have an easier
time with the English version.
I wasn't smart enough to order from Amazon (didn't even know there is an
Amazon.de), but actually asked my mom in Germany to buy it for me.
Well, it should be here within a couple of weeks, and I will gladly answer
any questions anybody has about the English translations. German *is* my
mother tongue and I'm a very good translator.

Thank you Rawn for all you do, I'm very grateful to you.

Alexandra