Re: Questions about Fluid Condensers

Message 00179 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>A natural Fluid condenser, such as the plant ingredients that
Bardon listed, do not require a process of transformation. Unlike the
human body, they are already capable of condensing the Fluids in
their natural state. It's the specific natural ratio of
Elements/Fluids that renders a substance a natural condenser.<<<

If the plants that Bardonare natural fluid condensers, then what is
the point of actual creating a liquid fluid condenser as Bardon
describes? Mere practicality, perhaps? Can not just the raw plant
material be used as a fluid condenser in a pinch, so to speak?

Bardon also says that alchemically prepared essences are merely
exquisitly created fluid condensers. So how does the quality of such
an alchemical fluid condenser differ from the fluid condenser that
Bardon describes? Also, how would a physical alchemical change of the
substance - ie. distilation of a fluid - effect the quality of the
fluid condenser?

>>>The reason you're not comprehending is because your mind omitted
one important word from what I said: *directly*. A physical condenser
*directly* effects the physical, astral and mental. An astral
condenser *directly* effects the astral and mental. A mental
condenser *directly* effects the mental. An astral condenser will
*eventually* have a physical effect and a mental condenser will
*eventually* have an astral and physical effect (if that is the
magician's desire).<<<

Thanks, that clears that up in my often befuddled mind.

Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index