Re: Re: Questions about Fluid Condensers

Message 00127 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> Also, don't worry, there's plenty more where this came from. <<

Damn! I was afraid you'd say that! ;-)

>> While everything is composed of the fluids and the elements, due to
the intrinsic nature of form that is manifest. So what is it that keeps
these elements and fluids bound together in form? The existence of all
four elements within all things? <<

This is a function of the Earth Element. At its root, form is the
product of descending consciousness which, as it descends into
temporality and sequence, gathers or coalesces the Elements.

>>So, how does the process of changing the self, which itself
consists of the fluids and elements, into a fluid condenser differs
from the transformation of the plants that Bardon lists as being the
key ingredients in creating a universal fluid condenser into a
universal fluid condenser? Is not both the human body, and such plant
material, consist of the same fluids and condesners? Albeit, perhaps
in different levels of elemental and fluid concentrations? <<

A natural Fluid condenser, such as the plant ingredients that Bardon
listed, do not require a process of transformation. Unlike the human
body, they are already capable of condensing the Fluids in their natural
state. It's the specific natural ratio of Elements/Fluids that
renders a substance a natural condenser.

>> When trying to heal someone by loading them with an accumulation of
specific elements/fluids, how is the effect take place? If health is
defined as a healthy elemental equilibrium and dis-ease is defined as an
imbalance in the elemental equilibrium, usually a quite radical one,
then would not attempting to heal a person through the elements/fluids
be just a temporary fix? After all, with time, the accumulated
elements/fluids that was projected into the other person would dissipate
in time, perhaps resulting in the original dis-ease returning as the
elemental imbalance returns. <<

In order for true and permanent healing to occur, the Elemental balance
must be restored AND the issues which caused the imbalance in the first
place must be resolved. The first part (restoring the balance) can be
accomplished through a projection of the Elements/Fluids, the second
part however, is another matter. If the second part is not accomplished
then the accumulation of Elements/Fluids will have only a temporary
effect. Sometimes, the interjection of the corrective Elements/Fluids
is enough to ignite the patient's own self-healing mechanisms. A true
*healer* is one who is capable of effecting a re-balancing through a
projection of Elements/Fluids AND capable of leading the patient through
the resolution of their causal issues. In other words, most healing
through the Elements/Fluids is temporary and palliative. True healing
requires that the patient take responsibility for their own resolution
of the issues that created the imbalance in the first place and most are
not interested in doing this.

>> Also, wouldn't loading a person with that amount of charge effect
them negatively? Or does
an accumulated charge dissipate from a living body before it can do any
serious damage? Or is my methodology behind healing via the elements and
fluids totally off base? <<

Well, one must be Artful in their application. For example, if you use
the wrong Element/Fluid or too much of it, you CAN do harm. Yet the
human body is a very resilient thing so you do have some leeway for
error.

An appropriate accumulation, applied Artfully, will not harm the
patient.

in the ways necessary for you to become a Fluid/Element condenser
which will automatically *hold* an accumulated charge for as long as
desired, without harm. In certain circumstances this is a useful
ability since it frees the consciousness from the labor of recharging
an accumulation during an overly-long ritual. But then again, it's a
minor advantage since the same effect can be accomplished in other
ways (such as loading a separate condenser).<<<<
>> Isn't this, in effect, what one should be working on in the physical
exercises of step 4 in IIH? Gaining the ability to create and direct an
accumulated charge towards a specific goal via the use of certain
gestures. <<

Yes.

>> How would the ability to hold an accumulated charge for as long as
desired effect one's elemental equilibrium? After all, if you held onto
a charge of electric fluid then an imbalance has been produced. Or could
one counteract this by holding onto a charge of both the fluids and all
four of the elements? <<

Once the foundational magical Equilibrium is attained, an accumulation
is not disruptive.

>> Is also possible to create a fluid condenser by repeatedly loading
something and letting the charge dissipate until the charge no longer
dissipates at all? How would this sort of fluid condenser differ from
the fluid condensers that Bardon describes in IIH? Would there be any
real qualitative or quantitative differences between these two types
of fluid condensers? <<

In theory, it's possible, but it's not particularly practical.

>> At the present moment, I'm working in a far more systematic method
through which I am starting at step one in IIH and working my way
through them, one after the other, till I've gained a reasonable level
of efficiency. <<

This method assures one a more rapid *and sound* advancement.

>> Digressing back to a point you made in a previous posting, you noted
that a physical fluid condenser, would effect the physical, astral and
mental planes. Whereas an astral fluid condenser would only effect the
astral and mental planes, and a mental fluid condenser would effect only
the mental plane. At the present moment my mind does not want to
comprehend this for one reason or another. So, why is this? Doesn't an
effect on the mental plane in turn effect the astral, which in turn
effects the physical, and vis a vis? <<

The reason you're not comprehending is because your mind omitted one
important word from what I said: *directly*. A physical condenser
*directly* effects the physical, astral and mental. An astral condenser
*directly* effects the astral and mental. A mental condenser *directly*
effects the mental. An astral condenser will *eventually* have a
physical effect and a mental condenser will *eventually* have an astral
and physical effect (if that is the magician's desire).

>> Live well, and try not to get too many headaches from reading all
this! <<

Well, no headaches to report, sir. However, there were a few
brain-farts along the way! Sorry for the smell. ;-)