Re: IIH Goal

Message 00182 of 3835

Hi Geoffrey,

> The IIH goal is for us to bind together with the Divine
> Providence.
> But why in doing this needs a lot of work, patience and
> determination? Why does the Divine Providence makes it difficult
> to achieve? I don't seek answers but letting out a *sigh*.

I don't think that the goal of IIH is to bind us together with the
Divine Providence. And in general Hermetic terms, I don't really
think that our final goal is the Divine Providence. The Divine
Providence is a very high concept, but not the highest.

It is, however, the return of the creation to the creator the
ultimate goal. The bind with everything. The evolution...

Let me give you a more scientific aproach: the evolution of species!

If you understand basic biology, you would know that life has
appeared from a single molecule that had one unique hability: to
reproduce. It could make an exact copy of itself!!

Well, almost exact... If that copy were that perfect, life as we
know it, could never been involved. It was the error that allowed
new things to appear. And from those many errors, good things and
bad things occured. Mostly bad, but one or another were so good that
were simply an evolution of his progenitor.

So, as you can see, it is the trial and error, the experimentation,
that allow meverything to improve. Evolution cannot take place if
there are no experimentations, no errors, no doubts. If everything
were easy, then, you'll be god himself ;)

But because things are hard you learn with them. You start to
understand them. And, you can't simply want to understand a thing
that you've not lived or experimented. This applies to good and bad.
To suffer and joy. To all the relative and absolute poles.

Take another example as the martial arts. In here you have to train
hard, you have to be beaten hard. You have to suffer pain and
distress. You have to learn to crawl, before you learn to walk. For
those who are capable of learning with that are the true warriors.

It's the dynamic of the universe that generates life. Life, itself,
must be dynamic. The energy must flow and can't be stopen (Newton
law of movement: a body that as acquired a linear and constant
movement, remains in move until a force actes in it; Relative
dynamic also postulates that: there are no absolute points, no
absolute referencial. Everything is related to another. Nothing is
really stoped because movement MUST BE measured against something)...

You must be willing to fight the "good combat", for everyone there
is a chance, but only those who will to fight it have taken the path
of return to the creator.

Light and peace,

Hugo Jose Ferreira

Main Index | Thread Index