Re: Questions about Fluid Condensers

Message 00185 of 3835

>>>An Alchemically crafted *essence* (this is a very specific product)
requires more than just distillation. Nonetheless, the Alchemical
process isolates and purifies just those ingredients that serve as
Fluidic condensers. The residue or "caput mortem" actually impedes
the Fluids and their presence within a condenser decreases its
capacity and its radiant power. It's like the difference between a
cloudy quartz crystal and a perfectly clear diamond.<<

I was primarily using the term 'essence' to mean something
alchemically prepaired. Though with a little bit of afterthought I
realized that it's probably not the best term given that there are
alchemical essences, tinictures and salts, I believe. Which in turn
effect primarily one of the three bodies; physical, astral and
mental, I believe. Which seems to be in slight contrast to the astral
and mental fluid condenser's we talked about that would be made out
of an astral or mental substance.

I also realize that there are more alchemical processes other than
distilation, however, at the time was the only one of the seven
primary alchemical processes that I could think of at the time. I'm
also reasoning that these seven processes further get rid of those
more 'grosser' substances that could impeed the ability of the fluid
condenser to hold a charge?

Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index