Greetings to everyone

Message 00186 of 3835

Hi,

First of all, I should have presented myself to everyone before
posting my first reply. So, I'm sorry I did that without you people
knowing something about myself.

I don't have very much to say that regards this (BardonPraxis)
subject, just that I'm an Hermetic Student and member of the
Fraternitas Hermetica. In so, my points of view (as Rawn must know)
are not entirely focused upon Bardon's work.

Also I'm in the last year of a Computer Engineering degree, so I
tend to mix science and hermetics... Nevertheless, I just hope that
my few future contributions to this group could prove usefull to all.

Light and peace,

Hugo Jose Ferreira

Main Index | Thread Index