Re: silence

Message 00194 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Aleksander Dumala" <alex@a...>
wrote:

> In the first case - why so many people write to such discussion
groups..? In this way we unveil our secrecy - everyone can tell if
we are _interested_ in magic or not. From questions we ask it is
possible to tell at what stage in magical development we propably
are.

The same question has been niggling at the back of my mind for a few
days now. So far it hasn't prevented me from posting about this ir
that topic that I have a question about, particularly in this forum
because I trust Rawn, but I would appreciate Rawn's insight into
this... does it go against the vow of silence to ask questions here
which reveal the stage we are at in our development?

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index