silence

Message 00192 of 3835

Dear All,

>>> I think that you are underestimating the number of adepts that are
>>> currently
incarnated in our world. Remember, "silence" is one of the four pillars of
Solomon's Temple. I guarantee you've met more than one, and didn't even
realize :) <<<

For some time I've been wondering about this 'silence' thing.
What exactly should we be silent about?
Noone should know we are walking this Path or silence is only about our
posision on the Path (and the "powers" we have)?
In the first case - why so many people write to such discussion groups..? In
this way we unveil our secrecy - everyone can tell if we are _interested_ in
magic or not. From questions we ask it is possible to tell at what stage in
magical development we propably are.

And about not telling anyone about our "practices" - should we lie to our loved
ones whed they ask why do we get up so early in the morning or why do we sit
motionless for couple of minutes...
Or maybe we shouldn't answer their questions at all..? Ignore them?
Even if this is not wrong at all, for my morality it is - should I ignore my
little inner voice..?
Eh.. I'm pretty confused... again :)

Take care,
Alex