Re: Soul Mirror

Message 00203 of 3835

Dear Maximiliano ~

What makes you lazy? What are the reason(s) for your lazyness? Use
questions like these to dig deeper into the reasons for your traits.

For example: I am lazy. What am I lazy in regards to?
1) Lazy in my practices.
2) Lazy when it comes to getting the bills paid.

1) Now why am I lazy in my practices? I am hesitant to get to work
with my practices because I fear failure.
2) Now why am I lazy when it comes to paying my bills? The dent in my
bank-account make me feel insecure.

New traits from the word Lazy:
1) Fear of failure.
2) Need to feel financially secure.

1) Now why do I fear failure? And exactly what do I fear failure in?

etc. etc. etc. etc.

Through the process of self-analysis such as shown above, you will
have little problem in finding your hundred negative traits.

Also, a good idea is to graphically depict the results of your
analysis. This way you will get a solid picture of how your traits
influence each other and how they interact. From the example above,
the box 'Lazy' would branch out into two new boxes 'Lazy in
practices' and 'Lazing with paying bills'. These two in turn branch
out into 'Fear or failure', etc. Eventually the traits tend to go
full circle and end where they started, or you may find that a couple
of particular traits influence or are the root of many of the others.

I hope this helps.

Well met
Vovin

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Maximiliano Markous"
<mmarkous@f...> wrote:
> My question is about how specific should I get in the soul mirror.
For example...let´s say I´m lazy...should I put it down under
laziness or should write down every situation with this negative
characteristic appears ( eg: I´m lazy in the morning to get out of
bed....I´m lazy to do my exercises..etc ) Or shoul I put down the
most relevant ones?? Some help please.