Re: Spirit Contact and step 3 of the Archeaus

Message 00253 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> To the best of my knowledge, the first step towards full evokation is
the direct perception of the aura spirit one wishes to evoke. Or, in
some respects, to know the "true name" of the spirit as it where. In
step 3 of your self healing archeaus one can experience the direct
perception of something. So I'm wondering if it would be possible to
work with the sigil of a spirit during step 3 in order to come in
contact with the spirit without having the veil of the psyche muddling
up the transmition as it where? <<

That would work for achieving a deeper understanding of the *sigil*
itself, through the process of taking it from a one-pointedness, into an
emptiness of mind and back. But the sigil is not the spirit so this
would not be a "contact".