Re: Will and willpower

Message 00262 of 3835

Hi RM,

I had the same problem about 5 months ago.
After speaking to Rawn http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Halt.html
I decided to draw up my soul mirrors again - firstly concentrating on
characteristics that stopped me from continuing the work efficiently. I
then (& still do) employ the wish exercises to transform these traits into
positive ones.

Cheers,

Andy