hello

Message 00281 of 3835

Hi all, just a quick message to re-introduce myself to this new(ish) group. I
have 'come over' as it were, from the usual Bardon group.

My current circumstances; male, 34, living in Bristol UK, and in my final year
of Acupuncture training - which is why I have not been posting for a while and
why I might just listen in from the sidelines here for a while yet if that's
ok! - bit deluged with study work at mo'.

I have been interested in Bardon since a late teenager, and have been working
with Step two ever since! Far too young at the time, had years away from Bardon
exploring other paths and generally just growing up, and then came back to
Bardon in a more systematic way a couple of years ago. For me, it now will
always remain the central pillar around which all other practices and models
rotate.

I think that's all for now. Off to enjoy this Sunday morning!

Lynden

On the web: http://www.bagpusscoffeeshop.co.uk