Headaches and bizarre feelings

Message 00282 of 3835

Does anyone here feel sometimes like pressure in the
head when closing the eyes, a "something" going up
through the nostril(s) to end up like two painful
spots (two "burning eyes lookinp up" would be a close
description) on each side of the skull ?

I frequently feel this, and it gives me <strong>
headaches. It goes down sometimes also: putting the
tongue against the top of my palate gives a little
"electric feeling", like with a battery.
Drinking lots of water decreases it, in which cases I
spend my all day peeing, which is not the best
solution :-<

I often "hear and feel" my fontanelle cracking when
the feeling in the nostrils is strong. Even outside
meditations.

A few years ago, it was almost unbearable. Putting my
forehead against somebody else's relieved me and gave
him/her a headache. My own family always checked my
intentions before a hug, e.g.; charming.

I'd like to know whether others face the same
handicap. Is it bad, doctor ? :-)

I suspect it may be too much Fire - or not enough
Water or Air. I think I'll better check my Elements
are in balance before I move to step II when day
comes...

Thanks again. Sorry for all those really peculiar
questions.
NB