A personal quality in danger......... clinging for dear life!

Message 00304 of 3835

Howdy folks,

Was just wondering if any others experience the following, while
working on the positivisation of a negative quality......

I've repeatedly found that the quality presently being worked on
tends to *magnify* itself in my life - almost as an explosive parting
gesture! ;-)

For example, working on the removal of "Impatience" may result in an
abnormally high number of opportunities to *experience* impatience.
Almost as though the Universe is saying "You want to be rid of this
quality? Well, let's see how serious you are!!" ;-)

Has anybody else experienced this, and can it be considered
an "expected" part of the process?

Thank you all!

Jason

Main Index | Thread Index