Re: A personal quality in danger......... clinging for dear life!

Message 00305 of 3835

Dear Jason,

>> I've repeatedly found that the quality presently being worked on
tends to *magnify* itself in my life - almost as an explosive parting
gesture! ;-) For example, working on the removal of "Impatience" may
result in an abnormally high number of opportunities to *experience*
impatience. Almost as though the Universe is saying "You want to be rid
of this quality? Well, let's see how serious you are!!" ;-) Has
anybody else experienced this, and can it be considered an "expected"
part of the process? <<

A habit is a subconscious thing so when you come around to changing a
habit, you become excruciatingly aware of it. It's not that you're
being challenged to patience *more*, it's just that now you're noticing
how often your patience is challenged.

This IS expected and it's a good thing. It means that you're making
headway.